Tecopa Towel - Hot Pink
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love it...
- Inspired by the Tecopa Hot Springs sunsets, a hidden gem in the Californian desert for those seeking relaxation and restoration amongst nature.
- Crafted from a midweight cotton, it's the perfect size to throw into your day bag for long afternoons spent by the sea
- The perfect size and weight for travel
- 70cm x 140cm
- Lightweight, quick dry
- Reverse colour on backside
- Please note this towel is crafted with a looped terry cotton which is more delicate than standard towels
Fabric and care...
- Made with 100% luxurious looped terry cotton
- Warm machine wash separately before use, and on a cold or low temperature cycle afterwards
- Line dry, or tumble dry on low heat
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- If a loop gets caught or snags, we suggest cutting the thread at the base of the towel—it should not unravel further