Ray Shorts - Sun
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love them...
- It's all about the colour for us! Representing the optimism of the season to come
- An effortless pull-on style, the Ray Shorts have an elasticated waist and fall to a pleated wide leg which ends just below the knee
- Contrast stitching
- Designed to fit high on the waist for a standard fit
- We recommend buying your true size
Fabric and care...
- Made from certified 100% Fairtrade organic cotton poplin
- Help reduce your impact and extend the life of this garment by only washing when necessary. We recommend airing or steaming to refresh your garment between wears
- Cool machine wash with similar colours, hang dry in the shade, warm iron on reverse. Do not soak or bleach