Lennox One Piece - Neutral Animal
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email email@example.com before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love it...
- Crafted from Italian sustainable techno fabric made from ECONYL
- Oh that fit that fit that fit!
- Super flattering high cut in the hips with fuller coverage at the top and a built in bust shelf for support
- Tie waist for detail and waist
- Ultra chlorine resistant
- Resistant to suncream and oils
- Muscle control
- UV protection
- Two way stretch
- Pilling resistant
- Made ethically in Italy
We find the Lennox runs slightly small. Tight fitting during the first few wears and then will loosen. Take a size up if you prefer a looser fit. We recommend XS/6, S/8, M/10, L/12, XL,14
Fabric and care...
- 70% recycled Polyamide 22% Elastin
- Hand wash only and line dry in shade. Do not bleach or tumble dry and avoid rough surfaces