A Desert Bloom - Pink Tourmaline
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email email@example.com before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love it...
- So timeless yet so unique
- Handcrafted in 925 sterling silver with 18k gold plating
- Natural cut pink tourmaline gemstone
- Such a unique and imperfect texture and shape inspired by magical myths of the past
50 = 15.9mm, 52 = 16.3mm. 54 = 17.1mm. Ring sizes are based on the circumference of the inside of the ring. The easiest way to measure your size is to place a piece of string around your finger and then measure the string
Pink Tourmaline is the rarest color of the Tourmaline family, even more rare than a Ruby. It has a beautiful energy that is supposed to bring an influx of love, joy, and happiness into your life
* Please note that every stone is hand-selected and a small variation in color tone will occur.