Story Time Silk Thread Robe - Multi I
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email email@example.com before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love it...
- Exquisite hand crafted, hand embroidered, linen lined, silk thread robe
- An incredible folk art that has been passed on through generations of Uzbek women, story woven into every fibre
- Made from the softest linen and finished with silk thread
- The perfect weight to layer up with a chunky knit or wear over a plain white tee
Freesize. Larissa is a size 8 - 10. Oversized on a size 6 and up to roughly 14
Fabric and Care...
- Linen with silk thread
- Please wash sparingly. Cold gentle hand wash when you do
*Given the nature of this item there is no refund or exchange