St. Elmo Duster - Pecan
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love it...
- The St. Elmo Duster is a fully lined relaxed long duster coat inspired by the 1980’s post-university lifestyle
- Featuring a shawl collar, two front pockets and a vintage button at the centre front, this Duster is fully lined and designed to be your favourite winter layering piece
- So classic yet so cool, we love her just as much with the Saville Pant as with your fave scrappy jeans and cons. Is she perfect? YES
- We just can't go past Lois for her commitment to sustainability
- Handcrafted in Melbourne, Aus
Kate wears a size 10 in the St. Elmo Duster, her measurements are:
- 86% wool 14% nylon
- Deadstock fabric from Japan
- Please follow care labels carefully