Kin Candle - Hikari
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email email@example.com before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love it...
- Hand crafted by a family run kiln in Seto, Japan
- Made from a black clay with a baby blue glossy glaze
- Hand poured with pure soy wax and high quality scents in the Provider studio in Surry Hills, Sydney
- Designed with re-use in mind, once the candle has finished it's burn life, wash in warm soapy water and use as a tea cup or tea light holder
- 35 hour burn time
- Pure soy was
- Cotton wick
Hikari - Sandalwood, Fir needle, Bergamot, Oud