Hida Candle - Tabako
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love it...
- This vessel is made in Seto, Japan, in a small family run kiln
- Hand poured with pur soy wax and high quality scents in the Provider Store's Surry Hills studio
- Designed with re-use in mind. Once candle has exhausted it's burn time, wash in warm soapy water and use as tea cup or tea light holder
- Made from a textured red clay, the cream glaze falls beautifully over the edge creating a rustic and timeless design
- Burn time 45hrs
- Pure soy wax
- Cotton wick
Tabako - Tobacco, Leather, Cardamom, Clove