Everyday Flares - Charcoal
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love them...
- Every season, in every fabric, we'll never not love the everyday Flares. such and uncomplicated and perfect fit. Always
- This project in a flexible Portuguese pinstripe suiting, slightly cropped flare with a clean finish and timeless silhouette
- Centre front pin-tucks
- Hidden hook and eye closure at waist
- Deadstock fabric
- Forever hand made in Melbourne, Aus
Ava is 178cm and wears XS, if you are between sizes we recommend taking the size down
- 62% Polyester / 26% Viscose / 9% Wool / 3% Elastane
- Please follow attached care labels carefully