* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email email@example.com before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love it...
- Bold and statement yet sophisticated and elegant
- We love this piece for everyday
- Made with coffee bean links, the Café Necklace is a traditional Afro-Caribbean design
- Perfect on it's own or stacked with both silver and gold
- A stunning piece with a toggle clasp that can be worn at the front or back
- The hand feel and weight of this chain is instantly recognisable as a high quality, heirloom piece
- Solid 925 sterling silver
- 44cm long
- Designed in Byron Bay, crafted by artisans in Senegal
- High quality solid silver means you can wear all day everyday
- Polish with jewellery cloth to maintain shine