Bias Skirt - Powder/Belgian Linen
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email email@example.com before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love it...
- That fabric - high quality linen grown and woven in Belgium
- Super simple but super flattering bias cut with elastic waist for ease and comfort
- Easily worn with a baggy tee and boots or elegantly matched with the Isla Wrap Top
- Hand made in house in the Dominique Healy studio, Melbourne, Aus
- Perfect midi length
- The most perfect powder blue
True to size. 0 = 6, 1 = 8, and so on. If in between sizes, size up for a looser fit or down for more fitted, both should work due to fabric cut on bias
Fabric and care...
- 100% Linen. Fabric is made in Europe from field to yarn to fabric. Woven in Belgium through a mill who has been operating for over 150 years.
- cold gentle hand wash, dry flat in shade
- Dry cleanable
*Please note that the best representation of colour is the coat hanger shot