Bias Skirt - Black with Contrast Stitching
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love it...
- the most flattering, easy to wear shape we love
- White contrast stitching gives it just a little bit of 'something else'
- Oeko-tekx certified organic
- Hand made in house in the Dominique Healy studio, Melbourne, Aus
- Just as perfect with a baggy tee for a casual look at matchy match with the Louie Crop
- textured linen
True to size. 0 = 6, 1 = 8, 2 = 10, 3 = 12. Fabric has a little bit of give and waist band is elastic
Fabric and care...
- 100% linen (Oeko-tex certified organic)
- cold gentle hand wash, dry flat in shade