Amber Rib Singlet - Colony Blue
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love it...
- We will never pass up a well fitted ribbed singlet as a classic wardrobe staple. Paired with your fave jeans there's no better off duty look (in our opinion)
- Super comfy GOTS certified organic cotton and plant dyed
- Scoop front and slightly low back (still high enough to hide a bra strap)
- Perfect length to tuck in to a high waist or leave out
- Ethically crafted in India
True to size
Fabric and Care...
- GOTS certified organic cotton (95% cotton 5% elastane)
- Plant dyed. Blue colour is derived from Clitoria Flowers
- Cold gentle machine wash
- We recommend drying inside out in the shade. Plant dyes tend to fade slightly quicker than toxic synthetic dyes