1970's Uzbek Suzani Coat - Red
* Please note this is a standard size chart, for product-specific sizing please see fitting notes in product description.
We are currently shipping all domestic orders with MailPlus, a courier service carried by Toll. This is an express service with 96% of orders being delivered in 1-2 business days. A signature on delivery is required. We charge a flat rate of $9 for this service.
All domestic orders above $200 have free shipping (automatically applied at checkout)
International orders are currently carried by Australia Post. Please note that due to the current world climate, there can be lengthy delays in receiving international orders. We charge a flat rate of $20 for all international postage.
If for some reason the item you purchased is not working for you, you can return the item for a full refund, exchange, or credit note, minus the cost of shipping. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your item and all items must be in unworn, original condition, with all swing tags attached.
Items not eligible for return include sale items, underwear, oils, sprays, swimwear, jewellery, magazines and books.
To request a return please email email@example.com before posting back
All return shipping costs are at customers expense
Why we love it...
- We think the question is more why would you NOT love it?
- Vintage and hand embroidered
- That perfect weight to layer up with chunky knits or over a basic white tee for all the seasons
- The magic of story woven into every thread
- Red cotton base with multi colourd embroidery
Totally free size. Oversize on a 6 up to a 14. Larissa is a size 8-10
Fabric and Care...
- 100% cotton base with silk thread embroidery
- Please wash sparingly. Cold hand wash gently when you do
NB This piece has some marks consistent with age and is reflected in price
The Nature of Vintage...
The nature of vintage is pre-loved and pre-worn, this means that some items may have minor flaws, we believe that this only adds to their unique character and charm. When purchasing, please keep in mind that each piece may have collected a bucketful of stories from past adventures and this is exactly what we love about them. SEE MORE